Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Film Intro Survey

1) The first movie that really made an impression on me was Thumbelina. There was something about her meeting the frogs who sing that kidnapped her that gave me a fear of frogs that I still have to this day. I think the reason it made an impact on me was because I thought it was a normal fairy-tale and I never expected the bad guys to be frogs, so it freaked me out.
2) Action/Adventure & Drama & Mystery/Thriller
3) Silent & War Movies & Fantasy
4) The Breakfast Club, The Impossible, Forrest Gump, Life of Pi , Pursuit of Happyness
5) Clever, Inspiring, Entertaining
6) Twilight, Teen Beach Movie, Snow Globe, basically every lifetime movie ever, The lovely bones, The Woman in Black
7) No plot line, boring (drags out the movie), shallow
8) James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan
9) Audrey Hepburn, Sandra Bullock, Emma Stone, Bradley Cooper, Cary Grant
10) Freedom Writers, Seven Pounds, The Help
11) The Outsiders
12) Les Miserables
13) Roman Holiday, Good Will Hunting, Wolf on Wall Street, Secret life of Walter Mitty, Dead Poets Society

No comments:

Post a Comment